Sin Theatre

Two idiots and clearly not enough booze (w/ Kaylee Wilsonn)

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Thomas Lynch
BL |:| Quatrième année
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Identité de genre : Homme/Garçon
Apparitions : 304
Inscription le : 08/04/2019
Né(e) le : 11/10/2004
Taille / Poids : 1.73m 66Kg
Nationalité : Britannique
Situation amoureuse : En Couple avec Ashley Walsh
Couleur(s) de parole : #9DCFFF
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Commentaire/citation : "Non, regarde pas mon Oeil. J'aime pas quand les gens font ça."
https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t690-le-feu-dans-nos-coeurs-protege-contre-l-obscuritee-de-la-nuit-thomas-lynch-terminus#5160 https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t1034-dossier-l922-thomas-lynch

Ven 9 Avr - 12:54
Rp en cours
Two Idiots and clearly not enough boozeThomas Lynch and Kaylee Wilsonn

Things have always been quite awkward between me and Kay, not gonna lie, but since the whole December thing it hit quite the high point. I mean, sometimes you gotta reevaluate your relationships a tad and I think it's kinda high time we did: How are we supposed to act towards each other and shit.

So yeah, that's how we ended up in this rather damper pub and I'm wondering how the fuck Kay even knows about dis place. "Games and Booze", well yeah, I can see that ya wee lil' shit! I awkwardly rustle my jacket as I scratch the back of my neck, just where my hair ends.

So.... Like... What're we doin'? It's your idea innit. Take a spot? Order sumthin'? I...
Look, I don't really know my way around this sorta place. 'T's not really my kinda thing. I'm surprised i'm not still sick from last time I got shitfaced. I'm not gonna have to drink much, right?

Am quite nervous honestly. I ain't the kind of person to stay quite stably in me shoes with all dis tension in the air, ya see, even more so when it's the fucking person I have a crush on, a terrible and retarded sort of crush, the kind that leads nowhere but downtown heartbreak-town and I fucking know it.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kaylee Wilsonn
C |:| En formation à la brigade
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Identité de genre : Femme/Fille
Apparitions : 764
Inscription le : 24/04/2019
Né(e) le : 24/03/2004
Taille / Poids : 1m67 / 57 Kg
Nationalité : Tasse de thé avec un nuage de lait. J'suis anglaise.
Situation amoureuse : Une p'tite bouille blonde beaucoup trop sexy again
Couleur(s) de parole : #CC0033
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Commentaire/citation : "I'm stronger than you"
https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t719-tu-veux-ma-photo-fiche-de-kaylee-wilsonn https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t1041-dossier-l931-kaylee-wilsonn

Ven 9 Avr - 19:14
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Awkward

Look guys, I don’t know. Goin’ in a pub with Thomas, maybe not my best idea. I mean, this kid’s like giving a car to the IRA. Everytime he’s around, you can be sure he’s gonna do something stupid. And with video games and alcohol, what could possibly go wrong? Yeah, definitely not my best idea.

Sigh.

Anyway…

Our relationship is… I don’t even know how to describe it! Friends at the start but last December, I found out he has the hots for me. Fucking necklace! Emily, Charlotte and Amber, those bitches! Anyway, since that day we’re both acting awkward. I had to try something even if it’s stupid. ‘Cause yeah, he can be totally dumb sometime but still, I appreciate him. And it’s really gonna piss me off if our friendship… relationship… -or whatever!- stops because of stupid desperate hormones…!

- So.... Like... What're we doin'? It's your idea innit. Take a spot? Order sumthin'? I...

Hm ? I look at him. Well, he’s obviously uncomfortable. As if it wasn't awkward enough already.

- I'm not gonna have to drink much, right?

I smile a lil’ and shrug. Sarcastic tone incoming.

- Relax mate, I’m not gonna force you if you don’t wanna drink. I’m sure they have apple juice. Or herbal teas! Much better for ya… Or I can kick your ass on game.

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Commentaire/citation : "Non, regarde pas mon Oeil. J'aime pas quand les gens font ça."
https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t690-le-feu-dans-nos-coeurs-protege-contre-l-obscuritee-de-la-nuit-thomas-lynch-terminus#5160 https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t1034-dossier-l922-thomas-lynch

Ven 9 Avr - 19:16
Rp en cours

- Relax mate, I’m not gonna force you if you don’t wanna drink. I’m sure they have apple juice. Or herbal teas! Much better for ya… Or I can kick your ass on game.

Screw off, I think I managed a lot more than your ass without puking all over the place. Still, I'd like to avoid getting hammered and waking up in some back alley with no clothes on.

I said that but truthfully it's a miracle I didn't mess up the whole place... Fuck we're going back to thinking about December and all that jazz. Is this shit really gotta haunt us? I fucking screwed up, that's all... I... I never intended to do shit in the first place.
Like... What am I gonna do? Fucking sweep her off her feet like a princess? Fuck no! I mean...

I sigh for a moment.

It better be a street fighter or sumthin' 'cause I'm pent up and gotta release some tension.

Wait.

Fuck.

Ok, I swear to God, I hope Kay isn't as overwealmed as me and doesn't take this the wrong way, I just realised what this could have meant and this isn't the fucking time or place! Fuck me! This is going to be a long goddamn evening. I wait till Kaylee starts doing something to follow her 'cause this is unknown territory and I am not in the right state of mind for some bravado.

So... how does this place work? You're supposed to pay a fee for the vidya or you gotta take like a drink or sumthin'?

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t719-tu-veux-ma-photo-fiche-de-kaylee-wilsonn https://sin-theatre.forumactif.com/t1041-dossier-l931-kaylee-wilsonn

Ven 9 Avr - 20:26
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Seriously, dude

I'm tryin' to make some joke but somethin' tell me he's not amused.

- Screw off, I think I managed a lot more than your ass without puking all over the place. Still, I'd like to avoid getting hammered and waking up in some back alley with no clothes on.

And here we are. This kid really have to learn about irony. I didn't even mention December... Seriously. You aren't helping, Thomas. But you wanna talk about Lova’s birthday? Fine.

- Well I mean, if you didn’t fail all yours shots, maybe I would have drank more.

He sigh and I laught a lil’. He must admit it, I’m pretty good at beer pong! Gosh, I wish it had stopped at stupids games.

- It better be a street fighter or sumthin' 'cause I'm pent up and gotta release some tension.

Excuse-me, what ? Really good timin’ for this kind of subtext. I can see his face turned from « ok » to « help me, I’m such a mess » and I reply with a raised eyebrow.

- You’re « pent up » hm? Alright then, let’s find some ninja to smash.

He follows me up to the bar and ask how this place work.

- You just have to take somthin’ like a drink, beer, alcohol, food… Herbal teas, of course, and then you can pick a game. Easy.

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Ven 9 Avr - 20:45
Rp en cours

You’re « pent up » hm? Alright then, let’s find some ninja to smash.

For fuck's sake don't do this to me, please...

Ok, look Thomas, breathe in, breathe out, it's gonna be fine and dandy... Breathe....

If this is the direction this night's gonna take, let's start with all the wrong decisions.

I'm going to take three thirds for the same glass. A third of Cola, a third of Pepsi and a third of Vodka.

I'm sure Kaylee is gonna have one hell of a face when she hears this nonsense I've just ordered up. I kindly wait for my drink and turn towards her with a devilish smile of provocation, almost asking her to one up me.

My sis' calls this the "Soviet Three-way". The name is way too appropriate when you know the story behind it. Long story short, she knows a few more Russian words now.

I know she's a bad influence and we are the worst possible persons to do this, but fuck it, lets get smashed on games and drinks cause otherwise I think i'm going to only be focused on the bad stuff between us.
Better have an unforgettable, if we even remember shit, night.

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Dim 25 Avr - 18:31
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

You really are dumb

Again, it was just a joke! Seriously, Thomas, you really have to relax. But when he talks about all the wrong decisions I’m startin’ to get suspicious. Wait wait. S’cuse me? Alright then, we’re doomed. I mean, this stupid kid already makes the wrong decisions the rest of the time! What could possibly happen when he decides to make it?! Goddamnit… This is gonna be a long evenin’.

- I'm going to take three thirds for the same glass. A third of Cola, a third of Pepsi and a third of Vodka.

This drink’s gonna be awful. And also…

- What the fuck are you doin’, you dimwit?

He turn towards me and he's got that look, like he's challengin’ me or somethin’. And then, he talks about his sister, her influence, Russian stuff and... whatever. I just listen to him with a raised eyebrow.

- Better have an unforgettable, if we even remember shit, night.

Sigh. You really are unbelievable but in a bad way.

- Thomas… You don’t wanna do this. You’re gonna lose and cry. Besides, I can hold my liquor. Not a big deal for me.

Like I said before, definitely not my best idea. He gonna be a mess with his evil nonsense drink. I’m not doin’ the same mistake. So I look at the barman.

- I’m gonna take a raspberry mojito.

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Lun 26 Avr - 19:15
Rp en cours

Thomas… You don’t wanna do this. You’re gonna lose and cry. Besides, I can hold my liquor. Not a big deal for me.

I take my drink from the bar and make a large theatrical-like movement with my arm.

Looketh upon mine field of fucks and seeth that 'tis baren!

I sigh, look at the abomination that is my drink in silence before turning my head back towards Kaylee.

Look, let's just do some games, drink and forget about shit. Maybe vomit a few times, I don't know, I don't care, I just....

I just wish things were simpler, ya know... Between us...
Less bullshit feelings I didn't want in the first place, less arguing and... well... sumthin' else than just pissing at each other every now and then for some dum'ass reason.

I...

I wish we were... ya know... actual friends, not this kind of half-assed thing. Maybe then, things would have been different... less painful. I wouldn't have fallen for your sorry ass.
I get a lil' tense, a lil' frustrated at myself and feel my fingers tighten around the glass. Fuck it!
I just chug the whole thing before we even started and then almost smash the thing on the bar.

I cough a bit, trying not to spit anything out.

Tastes like ass, and not the good kind!

Probably gonna regret that.

Let's roll, lass.

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Lun 6 Sep - 19:52
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Game, drink and forget about shit

I'm just waitin' for my drink when Thomas says somethin' strange and makes a weird drama moove. Hmhm. Usually, he hate when people stare at him but, look like this time he wants everybody to notice him and his drink from hell. Well… As you wish kid, I’m not gonna stop you to be seen like a suspicious melodramatic teenager.

- Yeah yeah yeah. You could've said "I don't give a fuck", ya know, just like a normal human.

He sigh and I laugh. We're not really "normal". We're not even human. But somethime, I just want to feel like I'm a random teenager. I need this, otherwise i'll go crazy. So I agree, game, drink and forget about shit seems good to me.

- Sorry but you gonna vomit alone.
- I just wish things were simpler, ya know... Between us...

I'm getting a lil' more serious and listen at him. Yeah... me too. To be honest, that's why I wanted to hang out, like friends do. Or at least become actual friends. All this time spend with him but It feels like we don't really know each other. I want to make it right for once.

- Tastes like ass, and not the good kind!
- f'course, it does!

Stupid kid, you really have a strong ability to ruin a moment. We just had a deep conversation about our relationship and you had to chug your drink like it was orange juice! Sigh. Whatever, I just grab my drink.

- Let's roll, lass.
- Lead the way, kid.

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Ven 17 Sep - 11:10
Rp en cours
Two idiots and clearly not enough boozeThomas Lynch and Kaylee Wilsonn

Lead the way, kid

Yeah, like I f'k'in know what I'm doing. I don't even know the goshdarned place, I'm most likely to reach like 5 or 6 wrong spots before we find the gaming zone. Oh... Or it could just be in fucking front of me.

I'm an idiot, but Nihi Novis Sub Soles I guess. I head on to the "gaming setup". Well you can't exactly hope for sum high quality kinda sheit from a pub. At least it's not just a tv with a single controler and 3 games or even just a single mario cart game like in most cases. They seem to got like one or two old ass arcade machines. I think it'l be safer if I just sat down rather than doing them stand-up stuff. I let Kaykay make herself confortable while I go look at the small collection. It's mostly old boxes who almost smell like they sat underneath an old man's ass for a decade. The boxes are quite dated and barely cleaned off from the dust it was under.
I find a Ye Olde Doom, first of it's kind, for the 64. It's not a multiplayer game but given how fast you can die we could take turns on it.
I turn around and look at the artefact from a bygone era while walking a tad towards Kaylee.

Hey, They've got DOOM. The first one. Wanna try taking turns? If you die, I get to play and vice-versa. First to the secret boss, ya in?

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Jeu 14 Oct - 21:56
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Game, drink and forget about shit

Je laisse Thomas passer devant avec... sans sa boisson -c'est vrai qu'il a fait un cul-sec cet abrutit- et me contente de le suivre. Je bois quelques gorgées de mon verre pour faire baisser un peu le liquide et marcher plus facilement. C'est cher un cocktail, j'aimerai autant éviter d'en faire tomber sur le sol. Bref. Thomas a l'air de pas trop mal s'en sortir. De toute façon c'est pas comme si c'était indiqué par des panneaux. Visiblement, il est plus attiré par la salle de jeux à l'ancienne que celle plus neuve. Bah, je peux comprendre, ça a un certain charme. Même si beaucoup de jeux rétro sont quand même sacrément difficile.

Il s'installe à un endroit et je fais de même. D'abord, je pose mon sac sur la petite banquette et ma boisson sur la table basse. De son côté, Thomas va fouiller dans les jeux et se ramène avec une jackette.

- Hey, They've got DOOM. The first one. Wanna try taking turns? If you die, I get to play and vice-versa. First to the secret boss, ya in?

Doom, hein ? De souvenir, le premier jeu est assez difficile. Sûrement pour ça qu'il me propose d'échanger chaque fois que l'un de nous perd.

- Hmmm... Ok mais seulement si on fait un truc ! Dès qu'on meurt on boit une gorgée. Pas obligé qu'elle soit énorme. Et le perdant fait cul-sec.

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Mer 20 Oct - 19:17
Rp en cours

Kaylee prends un petit instant à réfléchir, je le vois à son regard porté sur la jackette. Même si je sais que ces sentiments étaient de trop, je comprends toujours pourquoi j'ai pu tomber pour elle quand je la vois comme ça. Elle a un charme quand elle relève le défi. Manque plus que son sourire de challenge.

Hmmm... Ok mais seulement si on fait un truc ! Dès qu'on meurt on boit une gorgée. Pas obligé qu'elle soit énorme. Et le perdant fait cul-sec.

Marché conclu. Je vais installer la bête.

Je me tourne vers la console et l'allume. Il prends son petit temps, visiblement assez affecté par un léger manque d'entretien et le poids des années. Enfin, toutes les lupiotes en route et le jeu sur l'écran, je reviens vers Kaykay, la manette en main.

Va falloir se rapprocher, le cable est pas aussi long.

J'attrape d'une main la banquette et le tire jusqu'à ce qu'on soit à une distance confortable. Le menu avec le logo d'ID Software est affiché en grand, en 3/4, sur l'écran, attendant qu'on fasse quelquechose. Je bouge le petit crâne aux yeux rouges pour le mettre sur "New Game" avant de poser la manette entre nous.

Qui d'abord ducoup? On fait un jet de pièce ou un pierre-feuille-ciseaux?

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Jeu 21 Oct - 9:10
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Défi

Il accepte le défi et j’avoue que ça me fait bizarre d’imaginer jouer à ce genre de jeu avec lui. La dernière fois qu’on a fait un truc comme ça avec de l’alcool ça a finit un peu en n’importe quoi. Aka le gage d’Ashley et le petit drama avec Lova. Enfin, si cet événement ne le rend pas réticent, c’est pas trop mal.

Il va allumer la console mais elle galère pas mal. Ouais on sait t’es vieille. Mais j’espère que tu rame seulement pour le lancement et pas sur la totalité du jeu sinon on va pas s’en sortir.  

- Va falloir se rapprocher, le câble est pas aussi long.

Je hoche la tête et l’aide à pousser la banquette pour la rapprocher. Enfin je m’occupe surtout à bouger la table basse pour pas lui gêner le passage. Bref, on s’installe et Thomas lance le jeu avant de me demander qui commence et si on choisit avec une pièce ou un pierre papier ciseaux. Je hausse un sourcil avec un petit sourire amusé puis regarde mon verre.

- Tu penses pas qu’il te manque un verre ?

Si je suis la seule capable de boire ça va pas le faire. Est-ce que je peux le taquiner dans notre situation ou… ?

- Enfin, sauf si tu veux boire dans le mien...

Je. Suis. Conne.

belle âme

Dernière édition par Kaylee Wilsonn le Ven 22 Oct - 0:02, édité 1 fois
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Jeu 21 Oct - 19:04
Rp en cours

Kaylee hausse un sourcil. Je le sens venir, j'ai du faire encore une connerie qui l'ammuse.

Tu penses pas qu'il te manque un verre ?

Ma bouche devient plate et étendue, mes yeux tournant vers le bas gauche. Ouais, elle a pas tord...

Enfin, sauf si tu veux boire dans le mien...

Ouais je pourrais boi... Attends, quoi? Mes yeux s'écarquillent au début. Elle se moque de moi, c'est ça? Elle est consciente de ce que j'ai pu ressentir pour elle, difficile d'ignorer après décembre. C'est comme ça que tu me le fais payer?
Mon regard tombe sur son verre et j'avale ma salive. Si je refuse, elle va me taquiner indéfiniment, je le sens. Elle attends que ça. Je vais lui faire le coup auquel elle s'attendra pas, on va voir si tu peux garder ton sourire taquin longtemps, Kaykay~

Je m'assieds à côté d'elle et la fixe bien dans les yeux.

Chiche, j'le fais.

Va s'y, la balle est dans ton camp. Alors, tu vas battre en retraite ou tu vas continuer à foncer comme une camionette désastre sans freins? J'attends de voir sa réaction, gardant mon expression la plus sérieuse possible. Sans dec, je le fais. Je vais pas la laisser être satisfaite de sa bêtise.

Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Kaylee Wilsonn
Péché(s) :
  •  Luxure 

Ven 22 Oct - 0:13
Rp en cours

Kaylee & Thomas

Littéralement

Ça va mal finir cette merde. Qu’est-ce qui m’a prit de balancer ça ?! En plus je sais pour les sentiments de Thomas, c’est vraiment pas cool. Enfin je suis même pas sûre qu’il en ait encore… Parfois je parle avant de réfléchir et j’ai envie de me foutre des claques ! Enfin, c’est fait. De toute façon je pense pas qu’il prenne ma blague au pied de la lettre. Voilà, il écarquille les yeux. Et mon sourire devient un peu moins taquin. Il va aller chercher son verre et…

Il vient s’asseoir à côté de moi et me fixe soudainement.

- Chiche, j'le fais.

Cette fois c’est à moi d’écarquiller les yeux. Heu… Thomas c’était une blague hein ? Faut vraiment vraiment que je lui apprenne le sens de l’humour parce que là, j’ai peur qu’il soit un cas désespéré. En plus ça fait moins de gorgée et donc le jeu durera moins longtemps.

- Heu… C’était une blague, tu sais ? T’es au courant que si on fait ça et que Lova l’apprend, on est mort tout les deux. Toi encore plus littéralement que moi mais bon voilà.

Il a l’air ultra sérieux ce con. C’est pas possible ça ! Je vais finir par regretter faire de l’humour avec ce gamin. Je pourrais lui dire pour rire qu’il est pas cap d’aller danser sur l’autoroute qu’il irait le faire sur du Tchaikovsky !

belle âme
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Thomas Lynch
Péché(s) :
  •  Paresse 

Ven 22 Oct - 7:26
Rp en cours

Heu… C’était une blague, tu sais ? T’es au courant que si on fait ça et que Lova l’apprend, on est mort tout les deux. Toi encore plus littéralement que moi mais bon voilà.

Trop peur de Lova? Très bien, je peux comprendre. Je vais me chercher un verre.

Je me lève avec détermination et pas me prendre un verre mais pas sans laisser Kaylee avec une langue tirée et un petit sourire. Je pense juste me prendre de la vodka tout court. On peut me dire "Oui mais Tomtom, tu l'a dis toi-même que tu tiens pas" et ça serait vrai. Mais quitte à être frappé autant que ça soit un train à 300Km/h qu'un boxeur en slow-motion.
J'attends mon verre puis revient m'installer avec Kaylee, le posant proche du sien.

Prête à souhaiter de ne s'être jamais levée en ce jour?

Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé

Rp en cours
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant